1. What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including pages viewed).
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, address, phone number, email address).
3. Using your personal data
a. Administer the website.
b. Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website.
c. Enable your use of the services available on the website.
d. Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website.
e. Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
f. Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
g. Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
h. Send to you other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
i. Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
a. To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
b. In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
5. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password – and firewall – protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
8. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.